- Brand Strategy and Development
- Website Design & Production
- PowerPoint Presentation Services
- Publication Services
To facilitate the smooth application of our services, we offer a variety of work processes and methods. We strive to continuously improve workflow through good documentation and efficient communication. One tool we use to help get a project underway is our creative brief , which includes the following:
- Client contact information – Name, phone number and email address for the main client point of contact. This will also include preferred times of day and methods for communicating.
- DD creative team contact information – Name, phone number and email address for the main DD team member point of contact.
- Project name and description – This will include project type (website, print piece?) along with any additional information such as sizes, colors, web platforms, etc.
- Production schedule – Key delivery dates for concepts, drafts, final artwork, etc.
- Project overview – This will include information on any problems or opportunities that the client is facing in the market, as well as any other pertinent information that the design team should know about.
- Project objective/purpose – What is the main message of the project and its desired outcome? Supporting reasons why customers should care about your message should also be listed in order of priority.
- Target audience – Although probably not quite as detailed, this section will include similar information as we collect to determine your buyer personas . The more information provided about your audience, the better.
- Assets – Including photography, video, copy, logos, etc.
- Other – Items that must also be included in the project, e.g., website addresses, phone numbers, client testimonials, taglines etc.